Wholefood Nourish Bowl
Prep: 40 mins
Cook: 30 mins
- 150g YVC Persian Fetta – oil drained and reserved
- 1 bunch kale – tear leaves from stems and chop roughly
- 2 sweet corn – chargrilled
- 1 avocado
- 1 cup quinoa – cook as per instructions on the packet
- quarter of a Kent pumpkin – leave skin on and cut into bite sized wedges
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- 1 tsp salt flakes
- 50g pepitas – toasted
- Heat oven to 180 degrees.
- Toss the pumpkin in a little of the reserved oil and place on a lined baking tray. Sprinkle with salt flakes and sweet paprika and cook for 20 minutes or until golden.
- To toast the pepitas, place on a tray in the oven alongside the pumpkin for 8 minutes. Leave aside to cool.
- Place the corn straight onto a hot bbq or chargrill pan until it starts to blacken and blister in patches. Once cooled, carefully slice kernels from the cob.
- Pour a little of the reserved oil over the kale and massage to soften the chopped leaves.
- Chop avocado to a large dice (only use a quarter at a time if you want to eat the Nourish Bowls over several days).
- Toss the pumpkin, quinoa, kale and avocado together and dish out to 4 separate bowls.
- Garnish with chargrilled corn, pepitas and Persian Fetta. Ingredients will remain fresh in the fridge for 3-4 days.