Sweet Potato Wedges with Whipped Fetta
serves: 4 as a side
Prep: 20 mins
Cook: 25 mins
- 150g YVC Persian Fetta – drain oil and reserve for cooking
- 4 regular sweet potatoes – peeled & cut longways into wedges
- 4 garlic cloves – minced
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp Aleppo pepper (or half a tsp chilli powder)
- 40g (2 tbsp) coarse polenta
- 1 tsp sumac
- 2 tsp sea salt flakes
- 150g YVC Persian Fetta
- 100g sour cream
- Pinch of sumac to garnish (optional)
- Heat oven to 200 degrees.
- Place garlic, polenta, spices, salt and oil from Persian Fetta tub in a small mixing bowl and stir thoroughly to form a smooth paste.
- Place sweet potatoes in a large mixing bowl, add spice paste and mix through thoroughly with hands.
- Spread onto a lined baking tray and place in the oven. Cook for about 25 minutes.
- For the whipped Persian Fetta, combine reserved Fetta and sour cream in a food processor and combine (or mix with a fork until smooth). Serve Whipped Fetta in a small bowl sprinkled with a little sumac on the side of the sweet potatoes.