Summertime Peach Salad with Persian Fetta
- 6 large ripe yellow or white peaches, stone removed and sliced into thick wedges
- 4 large tomatoes, sliced into thick wedges
- 1-2 avocados, skin and stone removed and sliced into thin style wedges
- 200g lettuce leaves or baby spinach
- 100-175g (half a tub) Yarra Valley Cheese Persian Fetta
- Handful fresh basil leaves
- Cracked black pepper to serve
- On a large plate or platter, arrange a layer of lettuce leaves.
- Top with the tomato and peach wedges.
- Nestle the avocado slices into the plate, off to the side.
- Crumble our Yarra Valley Persian Fetta over the salad generously and top with fresh basil leaves and cracked black pepper.
- To serve, drizzle spoonfuls of the herb oil from the fetta tub onto the salad for extra flavour and a lighter style dressing which doesn’t overpower the beautiful fresh peaches.