Salted Honey Cow Cheesecake, Fig & Raspberry Trifle
makes: 4 mini trifles or 1 large trifle
- 2 x 120g logs Salted Honey Cow Cheese
- ½ cup thickened cream
- 2 tbsp honey + extra to drizzle
- 200g sponge cake or swiss roll (strawberry jam filled if available), diced
- 4 large figs
- 1 punnet raspberries
- 1/3 cup Pistachio nuts, crushed
- 1 orange
- In a food processor or blender, combine the cheese and cream, blending to a smooth, creamy whipped consistency. Transfer to the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Diced the cake amongst serve glasses or bowls and spoon over half the whipped cheesecake and half the pistachio.
- Dice one fig and spoon that over the bowls, cut the remaining figs into wedges.
- Scatter over half the raspberries then spoon over the remaining cheesecake, berries, figs, pistachio and drizzle with honey.