Green Goddess Dip with Yarra Valley Cheese Fresh Goats Cheese
Prep: 15 mins
- 1 x 120g Yarra Valley Cheese Fresh Goats Cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup packed flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 2 tbsp snipped chives
- 1 tbsp tarragon leaves
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp fresh lime juice
- 2 oil-packed anchovies (optional)
- Salt and fresh ground pepper
- 1 heaped tbsp of roasted chopped pistachios or almonds
- Assorted vegetables for dipping, such as sliced radishes, celery, carrot, cucumber, and steamed asparagus spears.
- In a blender, combine the parsley, chives, tarragon, and the olive oil to create a green, herby oil. Remove a tablespoon of the mixture and set aside.
- Add the Yarra Valley Cheese Fresh Goats Cheese and sour cream, lemon juice, lime juice and anchovies (if desired) and puree until smooth. Season the dip with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with the green, herby oil and top with roasted nuts. Serve with the vegetables.