double cream brie, mortadella, pickle baguette
Prep: 5 minutes
- 200g Yarra Valley Cheese Double Cream Brie
- 150g – 200g mortadella, sliced
- 1 head baby cos lettuce
- 4 large pickles
- 1 fresh, crusty baguette
- 1–2 tbsp softened butter
- Slice the baguette in half lengthwise, but not all the way through. Keep one side together to help keep the fillings inside.
- Slather both insides with the softened butter.
- Wash and dry baby cos lettuce and separate leaves.
- Slice Yarra Valley Cheese Double Brie into slices 1/2cm thick.
- Slice pickles lengthways.
- Layer cos lettuce leaves first, then cheese, then mortadella and then pickles inside the baguette.
- Close and cut into two sandwiches.